london, United Kingdom
10 months ago
My Client are a leading Bank based in the City that operate Internationally. They are currently in the search for a motivated and skilled KYC/AML Specialist to join their successful team. Reporting directly to the Head of KYC the ideal candidate can expect great progression and development.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be able to Asses financial crime risk, e.g. AML, CTF, ABC etc
- On-board new clients or conduct reviews on existing clients
- Apply subject matter expertise to reduce Financial Crime Risk
- ICA Diploma/Certificate/ACAMS Qualification- Preferable
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience- Preferable
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at Aman.Kumar@jcwresourcing.com with an up to date CV and i will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral Scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.