I am currently looking for a senior Payment Risk professional to join a rapidly growing payment and e-commerce firm in Luxembourg.
You will work closely with Luxembourg and other EU regulators, other compliance team members, legal, risk management, data privacy and other legal professionals, as well as business and operation teams.
I am looking for an entrepreneurial minded candidate with strong interpersonal skills, experienced in the relevant risk management and fraud knowledge in the payments or financial services industry.
• Under the Risk Management function, you will provide oversight for fraud and payment risk, including fraud & payment risk assessment review/challenge routines, operating key risk metrics and reviewing stress reports, aggregated risk reporting, assuring performance adheres to approved risk appetite.
• Providing risk prevention guidance/reporting to management and major stakeholder around emerging threat and trend.
• You will have oversight responsibility for monitoring fraud and payment risk activities.
• 7 years proven risk management experience within the payments industry
• Strong risk management experience and demonstrable skills in fraud risk, payments, and e-commerce.
• Knowledgeable in fintech, payment systems, money transmitter licensing or similar legal and regulatory requirements in Europe.
• Education background in computer sciences or IT
• Must be fluent in English.
• Experience with e-commerce and payments is preferred.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.