: Paralegal – Investment Operations
Location: Pfaffikon, Zurich, Switzerland
Employment Type: Permanent, 100%
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading investment firm who is looking for a professional to join and strengthen their Investment Operations team.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Managing end to end operational process of transactions on the investment operations side, coordinating with both internal and external parties;
- Ensuring investments into Target Funds by our entities are handled in a timely and efficient manner, including preparation and submission of subscription documents and KYC
- Handling KYC requests from external parties;
- Executing various types of legal transaction-related documentation;
- Supporting the team in various ongoing projects
- Swiss KV degree (or equivalent);
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably within asset management;
- Strong interest in investment operations;
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills, German is an advantage;
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.