30 days ago
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Employment Type: Permanent, 100%
Currently recruiting on behalf of a leading asset manager who is looking for a Paralegal to join their team in Zurich. This firm truly believes their employees are their most valuable asset and offer an attractive work environment. With an open culture and aiming to avoid bureaucracy, they encourage a flexible working style across the business.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Provide administrative support to a team of international Legal and Tax counsels responsible for legal and regulatory matters of a Swiss fund management company
- Contract management
- Management of investment fund and corporate legal documents
- Reporting (incl. drafting and submission of reports to directors, executive boards, committees and authorities in Switzerland and other relevant jurisdictions)
- Audit support
- Maintenance of internal databases
- Monitoring of external service providers
- Strong academic background, ideally educated to degree level with 3+ years' experience working in the financial services (investment fund experience would be a bonus)
- Have the ability to work cross-border in an international organisation
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.