As our Litigation Paralegal in our Personal Injury Litigation department, you will have the opportunity to help our clients progress their cases involving catastrophic motor vehicle accidents, TBI, major orthopedic cases, wrongful death, and other catastrophic injury through litigation.
- Propound and respond to discovery.
- Calendar and manage court deadlines.
- Prepare documents for filing with the Court.
- Draft correspondence and regularly communicate with clients, experts, and defense counsel in an effective and courteous manner.
- Assist with pre-trial preparation, including drafting trial documents and preparing exhibits.
- Prioritize and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- 2 years of experience propounding & responding to discovery in personal injury litigation.
- 2 years of experience calendaring court deadlines.
- Knowledge of California Civil Procedure and Local Court Rules.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter.
- Type at least 40 WPM.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.