JCW Resourcing UK
My client are a leading global asset & wealth manager based in Luxembourg, and due to continued growth in their Alternatives portfolio they are looking for an Oversight Officer with an exceptional background in KYC/AML, ideally with a strong background in Private Equity to join the team. This candidate would be responsible for taking control of the end-to-end on-boarding process and be client-facing. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with a highly-credible team that will enable to successful candidate to grow and develop even further.
- Developing oversight processes and policies in line with regulatory expectations
- Conduct due diligence (AML/KYC) of delegates and ensure all documentation is updated
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of Delegates, including onsite visits
- Manage Compliance & AML risk assessments
- Ensure controls are fit-for-purpose and where necessary contribute to the development of controls/frameworks
- 5+ years' experience in end-to-end on-boarding process for AIF or UCITS, experience in Private Equity is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of KYC, AML, on-boarding processes and policies
- Excellent knowledge of FATCA/CRS and MIFID
- Excellent knowledge of fund distribution/portfolio management
- Strong communicator and able to challenge stakeholders where necessary
- Able to act as key point of contact to clients and stakeholders
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.