JCW Resourcing UK
In order to strengthen the Operations Management Department in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Junior Operations Officer specialized in the banking and financing business.
- In charge of financial market business clearing and accounting handling for the branch, you will make sure all trades and cash flow are appropriate to generate the correct Swift documents and accounting;
- You will be in charge of parameter maintenance for other branches of the bank : maintain FOVA parameter accurately and timely in PMS system upon the application of the branches
- You will be in charge of other operations management business for the branch according to relevant management measures and operating manual
- Handle correctly sorts of financial market business, and submit SWIFT message and GMO operation to Head of Department
- Ensure stable operation of business clearing, capital security and account accuracy;
- University degree in accounting, finance or economics
- 1-2 years experience minimum in clearing and/or accounting
- Strong command of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other MS
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.