New York, United States
$30 - $40/hour
3 months ago
- Inspect system generated collateral calls for accuracy prior to making margin calls.
- Communicate directly with counterparties ensuring the proper collateral is being exchanged.
- Post system entries in internal and industry platforms to recognize and settle the agreed calls.
- Investigate and escalate disputes and discrepancies.
- Settle month end collateral margin interest with counterparties.
- Review and enter data from CSA’s into the collateral system.
- Perform reconciliations between custodians, counterparties and Mizuho.
- Prepare daily and periodic data and metrics for reporting and monitoring requirements.
- Attend internal and industry Working Group meetings.
- Associate's Degree (Community College, MBO)
- English (Speak, Read, Write)
- Skills in operations and metrics