JCW Resourcing UK
Our client are a global banking institution who are currently going through a period of growth, and as such are further expanding their operations in Dublin. The Operations team there are currently looking for a Operations Assistant to help process all inward/outward clearing/settlement transactions, and ensure clearing services runs efficiently and effectively.
- Process inward and outward clearing, electronic clearing transactions and kinds of business settlement transactions;
- Collaborate with front office, compliance and relevant teams to ensure transactions are timely processed;
- Resolving daily operational issues relating to clearing services
- Review and ensure all contingency procedures and resources in relation to clearing operations are in place;
- Manage the progress of all project activities involved and ensure all tasks are completed in accordance with the agreed requirements, standards and timeline;
- Oversee and manage the overall relevant new service/product implementation cycle and ensure the service/product is properly launched with high performance
- Degree educated (Bachelors/Masters)
- Experience in an operations functions in Financial Services, preferably banking
- Experience in clearing services/operations
- Fluent in English
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.