9 days ago
Operational Risk Officer - Rotterdam
Within this position you will report directly to the Head of Risk Management. You will be developing and implementing the current operational risk management framework within the bank in accordance with the three lines of defence approach.
- Contributing to the development of the bank wide operational risk management framework
- Providing guidance to the bank’s units on the effective execution of the operational risk framework
- Supporting the management to formulate the bank’s operational risk appetite and assess the bank’s operational risk profile
- Developing and managing incident identification and reporting process
- Previous experience in a Operational Risk role
- Extensive knowledge of financial service industry/worked for a financial institution or bank
- Analytical mind-set to make sound recommendations into operational risk issues.
- Strong team player for working both collaboratively and independently to look ahead, anticipate, challenge and manage around obstacles.