London, United Kingdom
3 months ago
Operational Risk Manager
We are currently working with a leading UK bank who are searching for an Operational Risk Manager to join their team here in their London branch.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing strong relationships across different markets
- Review and assess the continuous risk assessment activities undertaken to identify, assess, monitor and control operational risks
- Review the accuracy of risks and controls identified and provide challenges where necessary
- Assess the control environment
- Review and assess New Product Approvals (or other such initiatives) and challenge where necessary
- Collaborate with colleagues to enable a front to back view of risks and controls
The successful candidate preferably will have:
- A good analytical degree
- Significant financial services operational risk experience
- Exposure working in/with the Chief Controls Office/Chief Operations Office
- Good front to back process and control knowledge.
- Good Operational Risk Framework knowledge.
Interested in this role? Apply now and take the next step in your career today.
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us in 7 days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our jobs for more opportunities just like this one.