£60k - 80k per year
3 months ago
Recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Retail Bank with significant presence in the UK, for a 2nd Line of Defence Operational Risk professional to join their team. You will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the operational risk framework and policies, and will get good exposure to senior stakeholders across the business. You will also get the opportunity to work on a number of projects, including improvement to supplier risk and operational resilience frameworks.
- Background in financial services, with a preference for candidates with previous experience in retail banking
- Experience of 2LOD operational risk
- Good stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Previous risk project experience would be beneficial
- Any additional experience in operational resilience, IT/Cyber Risk and Risk reporting