£70k - 80k per year
3 months ago
A leading global insurance/asset management firm is looking for an Operational Risk Manager to work with the global risk assessment team.
- Provide operational risk support across global business lines
- Oversight of operational risk policies, procedures and frameworks are effectively developed and implemented
- Responsible for Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA/ORSA) requirements and oversight
- Keep on top of various regulatory changes and interpreting requirements for the group
- Assist with wider risk assessment in several jurisdictions from HK, Singapore, US and UK
- 5+ years' Operational Risk experience
- Background in Life Insurance and Asset Management essential
- Experience with RCSA and Ops Risk Policy development
- Excellent communication and ability to challenge senior management/stakeholders
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, City
Salary: £70-80k base (depending on experience)
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship - this will not be provided on this occasion.