9 days ago
My client, a leading retail bank in London, are growing their Operational Risk Coordinator to join them.
The 1LOD risk function is situated in the UK Head office & is responsible for providing support & guidance to the senior managers across the business to adequately manage their risks. This coordinator position will be working closely with the business in order to embed the operational dna conduct risk management processes and frameworks across the business.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong retail banking experience & product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to challenge and question stakeholders
- Experience in leading RCSA's
- Undertake RCSA's across all business functions
- Root cause analysis and keeping on top of procedures and incident reporting
- Operational risk management advice to all new bank policies
- Prepare reports for risk committee and management
If you're interested, please apply directly.