San Francisco, United States
$80,000 - $90,000
15 days ago
JCW is currently partnering with a leading wealth manager headquartered in San Francisco that's seeking an experienced Operational Risk Associate to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the Head of Wealth Management Risk and Control, you will be responsible for designing and implementing an internal control framework with additional hands-on coverage executing risk assessments. This role will provide exceptional internal visibility in a team with ample room for growth.
- Design, implement, document and test internal controls for the wealth management business line
- Assist the team lead in risk and control self-assessments
- Effectively document and communicate results and findings
- Bachelors degree required
- Prior experience working in Wealth Management required
- At least 2 years of experience working directly with internal controls, preferably from an internal audit or risk management background
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit Professionals for leading institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.