JCW Resourcing UK
Exciting opportunity to join a Global Leading Insurer! You will be part of a diverse team with a performing a broad scope of actuarial reporting on an international scale.
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Reserving and reporting in IFRS/S2.
- Ensure harmonised methods.
- Update process & controls.
- 2 years experience in a similar position.
- A Masters Degree in Actuarial science or in another relevant quantitative field.
- Non-Life Insurance products knowledge.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Are you interested or do you know someone that might be? Please click to apply or share within your network. And send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.