New York, United States
about 1 year ago
JCW is currently recruiting for an NLP Data Scientist (Alternative Data) for a data and analytics firm in NYC. As a data scientist, you will be working alongside the firm's data engineers and products managers to process data sets and design/deploy statistical models for clients in the financial services sector.
- Ingest, research and decipher alternative data sets
- Develop machine learning systems and statistical models based on these data sets
- Monitor and analyze the results of statistical models
- Oversee project execution from concept to delivery
- 4+ years of experience in data science and/or machine learning
- Python, R and Scala experience
- At least 2 years of experience working with SciPy, Pandas, TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Prior experience building out machine learning systems using MLlib and Spark
- M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
*Prior experience at a tech firm or startup, building out products from the ground up is highly preferred.