New York, United States
$150,000 - $165,000 + bonus
about 1 month ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Model Risk Manager with an international financial services organization for their New York location. The qualified candidate will enhance the model risk management framework while overseeing the design, development, and implementation of the model risk management systems and analytical infrastructure. This person will play a crucial role of managing key initiatives in team’s pursuing of continuous improvement of quality and efficiency. The successful candidate should possess a deep understanding of risk analytics infrastructure, model risk management framework, and financial risk management.
- Oversee the continuous enhancement of model risk management framework, and normative documentation including policies and procedures
- Identify, design, and implement model risk metrics, measurements, and reporting
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of model risk and model validation systems
- Manage the design and implementation of technology solutions aiming to improve efficiency and effectiveness across all MRM activities
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Economics, or related fields
- 7+ years of experience in risk management, risk analytics, or related domains in financial institutions or consultancies
- Working knowledge in cloud computation, data science, data analytics, etc.
- Ability to program in Python, R, or C#
- Experience with Mcirosoft SharePoint, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office suite
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at email@example.com
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.