New York, United States
4 days ago
JCW is recruiting for an experienced Merchant Acquiring Risk Analyst for a growing Commercial Bank in Midtown Manhattan. The successful candidate will have direct experience in risk analysis within the merchant services space either for a Credit Card company, Acquiring Bank or Independent Sales Organization.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure compliance with Card Brand and Regulatory requirements.
- Work with ISOs in monitoring merchant activity, both in real time and through historical data.
- Review daily merchant activity and monitor merchant exceptions.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in risk analysis within the merchant services space.
- Strong knowledge of Card Brand programs (Visa/Mastercard)
- Knowledge of TSYS and Tri Source platforms
For more information about this or other positions, please contact Nick Giordano at email@example.com or 646-517-8627.