£600 per day
0203 589 9289
5 days ago
3 Month Contract + Extensions
As Mendix Lead Developer
- Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business and design recommendations based on long term ITorganization strategy
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions
- Has responsibility for availability and performance of applications, in particular driving incident and problem to cost effective solutions
- Has responsibility for ensuring that the system lifecycle is followed and all IT governance processes and procedures are adhered to
- Partners with other Application Managers and Service Managers, SLA Vendors to resolve incidents and problems across system landscape
- Execute agile /scrum methods to improve, efficiencies, better bottom line results, quick wins and higher quality deliverables, participating in daily stand-up meetings when appropriate
- Has in-depth knowledge and experience within own job discipline. Handles most situations independently and escalates when necessary
- Align Regional with Global IT for the IT strategy and key projects and programs
- Support regional PMO and SCRUM Master(s) in design, estimating and planning solutions and Bimodal EA approach
- Ability to travel internationally, if required
- 1.Required Mendix Rapid Certified Developer.
- 3-7 years of work experience as a designer and front-end developer ideally within an Agile environment
- Experience in designing mobile friendly websites and web-based applications
- Demonstrated experience building UI deliverables such as wireframes, design mockups, vision boarding, user workflows, functional specifications, and style guides.
- A solid understanding of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap with proven Photoshop or Illustrator experience.