New York, United States
$90,000 - $120,000 + bonus
about 1 year ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Markets Funding Manager with an Australian financial services organization for their NYC location. The incumbent’s role entails global function with regional counterparts in Asia, EMEA and the Americas and will play an integral part of the Front Office & Client Support team and through collaboration and team work will be responsible for contributing to the broader team deliverables.
- Managing the organizations intraday and end of day funding requirements including real-time positions at agent banks.
- Accurate forecasting, funding and analysis for daily currency and branch liquidity requirements.
- Leverage and develop daily and monthly analytics for data driven decision making and identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Develop critical relationships with the business and key stakeholders to deliver core funding and change agenda.
- Strong understanding of liquidity management and International banking products, especially, FX, FI, Rates, Credit and Money Markets with experience working closely with Sales and Trading desks.
- Strong Client Service and stakeholder management skills with ability to work collaboratively, influence people and build strong relationships across business units and regions.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and pro-active problem solving. Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Intermediate to advanced use of MS Office Suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Python and other analytical tools preferred.
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at firstname.lastname@example.org