Denver, United States
about 1 month ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Marketing & Analytics Consultant for a consulting firm in the Denver, CO area. The consultant will be responsible for overseeing data science, data analytics and marketing projects for the firm’s clients in the Denver area and previous experience in the consulting space is preferred. Daily responsibilities will include: data processing, model development, development of business analytic solutions and statistical modeling.
*Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position, and it is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders.*
- 3+ years of experience working in the marketing and analytics space (digital media analysis, advertising effectiveness analysis, mix modeling, etc).
- Prior experience working with complex data sets in the marketing/advertising space.
- Experience in data visualization, data science, and model development.
- Any experience with SAS, Tableau, Python, R and Spotfire is a plus.
- Prior experience in a consulting/client-facing role is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, IT, Marketing or a related field. Masters in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or related field.