I’m working with a rapidly growing Crypto firm in Zug who are leading the crypto/banking revolution. They’re looking for a Market Risk Officer to join their Risk Management team.
While the below ‘must haves’ are key, the scope of the role can be made to fit the right individual.
• Oversee the market risk exposure of all Trading and Treasury books
• Analyze and monitor regulatory capital against these exposures
• Develop and maintain market risk framework including VaR exposures, stress testing and market risk limits
• Lead market risk measurement, modelling and reporting
• Demonstrated proficiency in market risk modelling/measurement within the banking industry
• Higher qualification in a quantitative discipline like Finance, Mathematics
• Knowledge of the respective Swiss (preferred) or European regulatory landscape
Nice to have:
• Experience in trading, derivatives, commodities
• Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CFA, FRM)
• Fluency in German
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.