Our client are a leading International Bank in Amsterdam, and they are currently looking for an experience Internal Audit professional to join their team. The person joining will be responsible for leading complex audits focused on the Market Risk & Group Treasury functions
- Lead and execute audits focused on Market Risk and Group Treasury functions, covering diverse and intricate topics.
- Provide guidance and supervision to audit team members, fostering their growth and development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective audit execution and delivery.
- Assess the design and effectiveness of internal controls, contributing to risk mitigation strategies.
- Actively engage with senior stakeholders to communicate findings, recommendations, and ensure buy-in.
- Academic degree, preferably with certifications in Market Risk Management and/or Internal Control / Administrative Organisation.
- Over 6 years of relevant experience in market risk management and/or audit, ideally within a major financial institution.
- In-depth understanding of trading & counterparty risk management, interest rate risk, funding & liquidity risk, capital management, and asset & liability management.
- Proficiency in internal audit processes, including risk evaluation, audit scope setting, and audit testing.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and advisory skills, with the ability to navigate through diverse cultures and personalities.