Managing Consultant, Risk and Compliance
As a consultant you will be innovating projects within Risk and compliance, have long term prospects to grow, offer solutions and play a key part in working with clients/build the client portfolio.
- Digital Finance, Risk and Compliance Transformations for Financial Services
- Offer solutions for Regulatory topics (IFRS 17, KYC, other regulations)
- Redeisgn structures, processees and procedures
- Simplify and strengthen data governance, quality and structures
- Efficient and effective alignment of strategy, business, data and IT processes
- Business Development duties
- 6-9 years experience within a Compliance and/or risk position
- Working as a consultant or experienced working with consultants
- Master's degeree, other certifications are a bonus
- Speak fluent English, French and Dutch
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.