Beaverton, United States
$100,000 - $140,000 + bonus
5 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Manager – Risk with the nation’s leading and largest provider of private label credit programs for non-prime consumers. The qualified candidate will be to perform empirically derived analysis to understand business performance, identify improvement opportunities, and develop strategies. This position offers growth opportunities for someone who is passionate about analyzing business performance, making data-driven decisions, and testing and optimizing strategy. The position will be located in their headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Manage business performance analysis, identify improvement opportunities, deliver recommendations, and manage implementation.
- Manage and manipulate large data sets using a variety of software packages.
- Evaluate and recommend test strategies with a focus on profitability and implementation.
- Analyze underwriting strategies and criteria and develop strategies to improve portfolio performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS or related field required. Advanced degree or equivalent experience a plus.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently. Team or functional management experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required, MS SQL Server experience strongly preferred, experience with R, Python, or SAS a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience required.
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at firstname.lastname@example.org