£38,350 - 49,690 per year + Benefits
3 months ago
Resource Analytics & Cost Accounting Manager
Are you experienced in cost accounting and possess strong analytical skills? If so then I've got an opportunity with a leading retail bank who are looking for a Resource Analytics & Cost Accounting Manager to perform the role of a ‘Centre of Excellence’ across bankwide costs and headcount, and to drive process efficiency and improvement across the wider cost team.
- You will perform key month end accounting processes and be responsible for introducing efficiencies and ensuring consistency in treatment of costs across the entire bank.
- You will identify and implementing internal controls.
- You will collaborate closely with the HR and payroll teams in order to analyse, process and explain all monthly resource and reward cost movements and variances.
Your skills and experience
- You have a cost accounting background with experience of typical cost and headcount 'month end' processes within financial services.
- You have an eye for detail and possess strong analytical skills.
- You have a passion for identifying, implementing and driving change through process and control improvements.
- You have some experience of the complexities of resource and reward cost accounting a definite advantage.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please e-mail me at Leyla.firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV!
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward so, please feel free to share my details.