Established consultancy in Luxembourg are looking for an experienced senior candidate to join their Fund Services team in Luxembourg. You will be providing support to the firm's clients across the investment fund industry, specifically in in the distribution of funds on a global scale.
As a Manager you will be responsible for leading and developing a team that will oversee all day-day-day BAU activities for fund distribution o behalf of their clients. You will provide oversight and coordination of clients' fund registration and post-registration projects. You will be responsible for leading projects and developing junior members of the team, and be a main point of contact for clients.
- Experience of providing fund services, preferably in a cross-border environment (Asia, Middle East, LaTam)
- Strong understanding of UCITS & AIFMD
- Excellent understanding of fund operations
- Relevant experience in a Fund Service provider or Management Company
- Leadership experience and ability to manage and develop teams
- Fluent in English & French
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.