Stanford, United States
3 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for an Enterprise Risk Management Manager with an investment management company in the Hartford, CT area. The Manager, Enterprise Risk Management will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of the overall risk and control framework and provide ongoing risk management support for the organization.This position is a newly created role that will report to the SVP of Strategic Initiative and Risk Management.
- Manage enterprise risk management framework, infrastructure and processes.
- Coordinate the periodic receipt of relevant and timely risk information from functional and business areas, including existing internal committees.
- Review and analyze risk information to identify emerging risks, update risk inventory, facilitate management’s risk assessments, and assist in development of mitigation strategies.
- Support the design and implementation of risk taxonomy and reporting to satisfy risk framework elements and provide consistent, meaningful information for risk owner action.
- Prepare and deliver enterprise risk reporting to various constituents, including boards of directors, executive and senior management, consultants, and regulators.
- Minimum 5 years of related finance/risk management experience, preferably in the asset management industry or related financial services.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or related field; relevant financial designations (e.g., CPA, CFA, FRM, PRM) are considered a plus.
- Understanding of risk management concepts and practices, including risk identification, assessment, mitigation/control activities, monitoring and reporting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Margarita Romero recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 564-3594 or at email@example.com