£37k per year
9 months ago
A leading UK challenger bank is strengthening it's Cyber Security systems and protocol and is looking for an experienced Manager to join the team assisting with incident response and operations.
- Monitoring cyber security operations across the bank
- Managing and driving incident-response and alert raising
- Carry out cyber investigations, identifying threats and attacks
- Working with tech teams to configure a range of security tools and processes
- Ensure bank staff have understanding of cyber security protocol, including training and supervision where required
Location: London / Edinburgh
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £40-60k base (depending on experience and location)
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship - this will not be provided.