London, United Kingdom
7 months ago
A top tier UK bank is looking for a Compliance Manager to sit in their Treasury function and take responsibility of the regulatory changes and risk assessment requirements. This role would suit someone who has a background in retail/wholesale/corporate banking in a regulatory compliance capacity.
- Provide advisory and supervisory services to the Treasury department
- Assist with regulatory change requirements in line with FCA/PRA changes
- Perform risk and control assessments, identifying issues requiring attention, including operational risk, conduct risk and conflicts of interest checking and surveillance
- Regularly generate reports, deliver findings and investigations, and present recommendations and advice to senior management
- Assist with embedding policy and processes within the relevant control function
- Ideally 4/5+ years' experience in a similar Compliance Advisory/Manager position
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance, risk assessment, and framework governance
- Background in Wholesale/Corporate/Capital Markets/Treasury Banking
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, City
Salary: £60k (depending on experience)
Please note all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you are not contacted within 14 days of submission unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position. We are happy to contact you with additional opportunities as they arise.