london, United Kingdom
about 2 months ago
Role: Liquidity Manager
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
Currently recruiting on behalf of an FX Brokerage firm based in London who is looking for a liquidity professional to join their management team.
This is a new position where you will be supporting the Head of Risk and CFO to build the liquidity function. Responsibilities may include setting up policies/processes/the strategy, building out the team, managing the liquidity for the firm etc. You will initially have 1 direct report for support.
- Analytical, educated to degree level with a strong numerical background
- Extensive experience working in the liquidity function of a financial institution (ideally in the banking or brokerage space)
- Previous experience enhancing/developing processes and policies
- Management experience or has the desire to manage a team; strong leadership skills
- FX knowledge is desirable
- Accounting knowledge is handy
- Clear, effective communication skills. Is able to work with various teams and senior management across the business
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.