I am currently looking for an experienced regulatory lawyer with a significant experience of payment services and/or electronic transactions/ electronic money regulations.
- Advising on a variety of financial services regulatory matters, with a particular focus on payment services and e-money regulation;
- Training and keeping colleagues informed of legal and regulatory developments in relation to legislation relevant to the payment services regulation.
- Advising on regulatory relations and supporting colleagues to build effective relationships with key regulators in the UK and abroad.
- Drafting and advising on a variety of documents including terms of business, bespoke financing arrangements with clients and strategic partnerships.
- As the fintech continues to innovate and expand globally, advising on new strategic initiatives and projects (for example: setting up new entities, cross-border regulatory work and M&A activity, new product launches and the introduction of existing products into new territories).
- At least 5 years’ professional experience practising as a qualified lawyer with a demonstrable financial services regulatory experience. Payments experience is preferred.
- Understanding of governance best practice and importance of regulatory relations: advisory experience is an advantage.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.