about 2 months ago
We are currently working on behalf of forward thinking life insurance company, which is looking for a very experienced legal and compliance professional for their office in Luxembourg. This candidate must have an understanding for French and Belgian regulation and have to be able to work autonomously.
- Master's degree in Law or equivalent (preferably from a French speaking University)
- preferable would be to have an official compliance certification (IFBL - M1/M2)
- life insurance experience in Luxembourg would be a plus
- have a positive attitude, are dynamic, detail-oriented and well organised, with an ability to work effectively and multitasking, rigorous, autonomous
- are able to work alone and are consistent at meeting deadlines
- are fluent in French (mother tongue preferred) and have strong oral and written communication skills in English. German is not mandatory, but beneficial
- Management of claims (standard + major)
- oversee the correct application of the laws and regulations on Data Protection and be responsible for the implementation of these laws and regulations
- updating and adjustment of all products.
- corresponding internal reporting on future and current regulations (CRS, PRIIP's, IDD, 4th AML directive, FICOVIE).
- manage the preparation of the annual statements
- assist in the drafting of contractual documents (status of PERP and MADELIN association, convention de distribution with distributors).
- Participate in the drafting of new ATL products (GTC, application form, policy document) and the dedicated SIC/VIS forms.