- Advice the business on compliance policies and processes
- Advise on financial crime matters including AML, fraud, corruption, and sanctions.
- Arrange and deliver tailored compliance training to the local operations.
- Support the business in the preparation and execution of a local monitoring plan where that is deemed necessary or required by local laws and regulations.
- Participate in the annual Compliance Risk Assessment Review
- Advise management and the business on matters related to the specific list of Compliance risks and related applicable rules and regulations.
- Escalate compliance issues and potential violations of compliance policies and procedures, laws, regulations and standards.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a compliance or legal position
- Relevant experience and understanding of the insurance sector.
- Deep knowledge of French and EU regulation, including corruption, sanctions and AML-CFT rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge of Insurance related regulation would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal and presentation skills including the ability to interpret and communicate compliance guidance internally.
- Fluency in English and French essential.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.