JCW Resourcing UK
Exciting opportunity to join a Global Leading Insurer! You will be part of a diverse team with a scope across different markets. They are currently undergoing a transformation so this is your chance to lead the team to add value and support the re-haul using and implementing the latest technologies.
This role is available in their Brussels or Rotterdam office.
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Actuarial calculations, reporting, and analysis in Solvency 2/IFRS17.
- Leading/contributing on new and exciting projects e.g. implementation of new technology, M&A, etc.
- Communication with stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience actuarial reporting position or similar.
- A Masters Degree in Actuarial science or in another relevant quantitative field.
- Excellent knowledge in Solvency 2 or IFRS17.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Experience in coding with various software languages.
Are you interested or do you know someone that might be? Please click to apply or share within your network. And send your CV to email@example.com.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.