about 1 month ago
Role: Lawyer (Specialising in Contract Law)
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Employment Type: 100% Permanent
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a specialist insurance firm who is looking for a Lawyer to join and strengthen their team in Zurich.
This opportunity will give you the chance to join a young, future orientated company that is fast growing. You will be able to work in a modern, dynamic environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Timely processing of their customers' legal cases in the field of general contract law
- Providing advice to their customers as well as providing legal information in all areas of law
- Allocation and support of external claims
- Dealing with insurance-related tasks (e.g. insurance coverage, etc.)
- Qualified Lawyer
- Relevant professional experience in the field of intellectual property law
- Able to provide high quality advice
- You are sensitive and have negotiation skills
- German speaking, other languages would be a bonus
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.