7 months ago
- Providing the firm’s with -to-day legal advice on application, AML and sales-related questions, and escalate significant issues or questions to senior Legal personnel or firm management;
- Addressing specific business arrangements or legal issues with potential clients;
- Assisting with the review of client and other agreements related to the on-boarding of new clients and the provision of new services to existing ones;
- Interacting with clients or their counsel regarding the firm’s account opening requirements and other legal account-related questions;
- Advising the firm on the appropriateness of proposed transfers of assets from or between customer accounts;
- Identifying necessary changes to the firm’s systems and procedures to meet new applicable regulations;
- Assisting IB Compliance with customer litigation and complaints, including responding to the UK Financial Ombudsman Service and the CSSF.
- Good academic background
- A UK qualified solicitor or barrister or an equivalent EU (preferably Ireland or Luxembourg) qualified lawyer with 4-year experience at a law firm, financial institution, financial services regulatory agency.
- Good domain of the French Language not strictly required but desirable.
- Comfort with computers and technology, and understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory problems.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a small-team environment and to work independently and to multi-task.