£80k - 90k per year
about 2 months ago
A boutique international financial brokerage firm are looking for an experienced Lawyer to join the team and be the go-to person for any legal matters within a newly acquired subsidiary.
- 5+ years' PQE Qualified Solicitor (in UK or EU)
- Must have minimum 2+ years working in a regulated financial services instutition (ideally brokerage)
- Hands on experience with Trade Documentation review, assessing transactions in line with internal legal policies and assisting with change
- Knowledge of Commodities/Forex/CFDs/Fixed Income essential
- Ad hoc duties assisting the Group General Counsel with HR, Employment, Contract, Intellectual Property etc
- Able to challenge Senior Stakeholders and Board, as well as revert feedback on legal implications directly to traders on-site
- Additional languages advantageous (Spanish preferable)
Location: London (Mayfair/City - relocation pending)
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £80-90k + benefits
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.