As a lawyer for the customer legal service of a Global Insurance Group in St. Gallen, you have the opportunity to independently take care of diverse mandates in various areas of law in a motivated team. In addition to progressive employment conditions, you can expect a centrally located workplace with modern infrastructure and many other advantages.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Independent processing of legal cases of our insured persons in all insured areas of law (in particular labor and tenancy law, general contract law, road traffic law)
- Conducting negotiations with counterparties, authorities, insured persons and lawyers
- Supervision and monitoring of mandates carried out by external lawyers within the framework of granted cost approvals
- Insurance-related tasks
The Ideal Candidate
- Legal university degree (lic.iur./MLaw) with admission to the bar or instead of admission to the bar, several years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent specialist knowledge and initial work experience as a lawyer, court clerk or lawyer
- Negotiating skills, resilient as well as solution and customer-oriented
- Fluent German, French and / or Italian skills are an advantage
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.