about 1 month ago
Role: Lawyer (financial market law and compliance - financial institutions)
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
Currently recruiting on behalf of one of the Big Four consultancies who is looking for a legal professional to join their team in Zurich. If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, you would love to join this diversified and motivated team of experts.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- You will check compliance with the regulatory requirements (including AMLA, compliance issues)
- Support auditors with complex regulatory issues
- You advise domestic and foreign banks, securities dealers, insurance companies and other financial institutions on all issues of Swiss/Liechtenstein financial market law on current issues
- You will help develop new services and manage/coach new project / team members
- You will ideally have a degree in law or other training that prepares you for the application of financial market regulation
- 4-7 years of professional experience at a financial institution (banks, insurance companies and / or asset management) or an auditing or specialized consulting company
- You have in-depth knowledge of Swiss regulatory law and compliance
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.