7 months ago
The Key Account Director will have responsibility for promoting the growth of the brand into new markets and territories through independent research and campaigns, targeting larger SMEs to mid-level companies.
As a Key Account Director you will:
- Originate new business autonomously targeting Middle Market prospects (£50M+ turnover).
- Collaborate with in country sales teams to cross-sell lending, cash management, FX hedging and payment products.
- Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation.
- Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position our Banking solutions.
- Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments working with the country head.
- Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers.
- Support the strong client relationship/servicing culture through on-going customer contact, written call reports via Salesforce, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
- Strong Financial Services sales experience and contacts network would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a commercial bank (one or several) selling to mid-size corporates. Coupled with experience in an environment different to a bank (this could be start-up vendor, FX specialist, cash management etc)
- Experience of the Belgium currency market
- Knowledgeable of compliance requirements including AMLD, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act, etc.
- Ideally with business/finance academic background