£0 - 30k per year
7 days ago
A rapidly growing Multinational Financial Institution, firm based in London are looking for Graduate level Risk Manager to join their finance team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for collating and presenting MI, as well as monitoring, modelling and forecasting credit risk assessments of their consumers and clients. You will gain an excellent understanding of consumer credit/retail banking products and have exposure to areas outside of risk (liquidity, treasury, capital etc).
- Risk and data analysis
- Collating and presenting Management Information
- Modelling and forecasting credit risk assessments of consumers
- 2:1 Bachelors degree or higher (ideally Masters/MSc) in a numerical subject (Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Statistics etc)
- Demonstrated desire to work in banking i.e. minimum 6 months' relevant internship/placement experience
- Highly analytical skill-set
- Outstanding written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
Package: Upto £30k base + benefits.