JCW Resourcing UK
In order to strengthen the Banking Department of one of largest investment and corporate banks in Luxembourg, I am looking for a Junior KYC Officer specialized in the banking and financing business.
- Client KYC and due diligence, responsible for client KYC and due diligence including client onboarding, offboarding and periodical review for both individual and corporate clients
- KYT due diligence, including transactions such as credit transfer in/out, loan, foreign exchange, etc
- CRS/FATCA reporting, cooperate with relative departments to complete the yearly CRS/FATCA reporting tasks
- Tax refund, complete yearly interest tax refund to qualified individual clients
- Support on audit inquiries for corporate clients
- Complete daily names research according to the requirements of the Regulator.
- Daily transaction operations, responsible for daily transaction operations including client’s information management transactions and account management transactions
- Business statistics, responsible for completing monthly statistics on daily transactions
- Assist in maintaining client relationships, responsible for client communication and respond to business requirement of clients
- Account management, responsible for the whole procedure account management from account opening to account closure
- 1-2 years professional experience in financial markets business.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written, Chinese and/or French would be an advantage.
- Relevant KYC/KYT knowledge within corporate banking ideally
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.