3 months ago
I am looking for an AML & Financial Crime Compliance Officer with at least 2 years of relevant experience within the financial services to join one of the global leaders of the fintech industry in Brussels
- Keep up to date with relevant AML and Financial Crime regulations and changes
- Help keeping the company’s AML governance structure up to date with its standards
- Support the Compliance team in developing and maintaining its AML & financial crime compliance framework and reporting obligations
- Liaise with Group AML Compliance teams to ensure that AML compliance policies and procedures are consistent with the company policy
- Help improving the operational compliance processes based on the local policies (liaise with the MLROs and Operations teams)
- Assist the first line of defence (Front Office and Operations) with AML queries and issues
- Reviewing and/or investigating escalation of high-risk escalation transactions from the Screening and Monitoring Team
- Reviewing and/or investigating escalation of high-risk cases from the Onboarding Team within an Enhanced Due Diligence process
- Assisting in the ongoing AML and FCC training of the first line of defence
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience of within an AML and financial crime compliance environment
- Solid knowledge of AML/FT processes and requirements, including the regulatory basis for these.
- Advanced knowledge of red flags and AML typologies relevant to the payments and FX space.
- Proactive, with the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Adaptable, with the ability to cope with changing products, processes, and procedures.
- Fluency in Dutch, English and/or French is required
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.