You will become part of the Finance & Control team that is responsible for the financial accounting and reporting.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Actively participate in the monthly and annual closing by executing the consolidation and by analysing the correct and complete accounting of transactions in our G/L;
- Assist in the preparation of external reporting to supervisors;
- Assist in the preparation of the statutory financial statements of our SPV’s on behalf the trustees;
- Monitor qualitative and timely reporting by our external service providers;
- Set up financial reports and prepare reconciliations;
- Prepare VAT and CIT returns;
- Execute and make suggestions for improvement of and improve our processes and controls;
- Assist Treasury in performing cash transfers.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated and smart candidate with several years’ experience in (IFRS) reporting and financial control who enjoys working in a team. To be successful in this position you are someone who is analytical and works accurately. You are willing to learn and are not afraid to ask questions. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and an intrinsic drive to further improve the organization. And further:
- You have completed an education program (Bachelor or Master) in the direction of Business Economics, Accountancy or related;
- You have sound knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP;
- You have 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Preferably you have gained experience in the financial sector;
- Knowledge of AFAS or similar accounting system is a plus;
- You are not afraid of change and you help us to continuously improve our processes and procedures;
- Your English is fluent both in word and writing
What’s in it for you?
- Become part of an ambitious team with professional colleagues in an informal company
- A modern office next to the station in the heart of Utrecht (WTC)
- Modern working conditions, such as unlimited leave and a flexible work from home policy
- Freedom to plan and organise your work yourself
- Access to GoodHabitz, an online training platform for self-development
- Monthly drinks and events with your colleagues
- Real good coffee and fresh fruit every day
- A pension scheme
- Flexible mobility budget
- A personal development budget
- Access to sports events and workouts with your colleagues