£2k - 2.5k per month
12 months ago
Junior Assistant Accountant - Maastricht
This companies accountants strive for maximum results. We provide insight into where your company stands. We look over your shoulders and work on your financial future. And then we also ensure that you meet all kinds of legal obligations. As you can imagine, accountancy normals means long hour weeks and a stressful work enviroment, however, this company guarnetees you a good work life balance and promosing opportunities for the future.
This is a wide ranging role where you will be responsible for;
- Creating weekly cash forecasts
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with customers/suppliers regarding queries
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Posting invoices to accounting systems
- Managing bank transactions
- Not responsible for the signature
The ideal candidate will have studied Accountancy or Business economics at University and acheived at least a HBL/Bacholers degeree - No experience is required, however, 0-2 of accountancy years of experience is preferred.
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV - Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email@example.com for more information or apply with you CV!