10 months ago
Job Role: Junior Analyst
Employment type: Permanent, full time
I'm currently working with a Hedge Fund based in London who are looking for a Junior Analyst to join their small, but growing team. This opportunity would mean the right person would get lots of exposure to the entire business, use their current skills and develop new ones.
- Assist in monitoring the daily management of the fund program
- Monitor the trade release and execution of the Fund program
- Engage with the Senior Analyst and Brokers
- Generate daily reports on market features and risk factors for internal Stakeholders
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- Have previous experience working in the Investment Management space, ideally systematic funds
- Have exposure to electronic/algorithmic trading
- FX experience
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.