San Anotnio, United States
10 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for an IT Security Analyst for an IT Security company in San Antonio, TX. The role will sit in the firm's Security Operations Center and oversee network and security devices in their clients' environments. Please note that prior experience in an analyst role is required (and experience in an MSP environment is highly preferred).
*Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position. It is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders at this time.
- Review and analyze systems log & events.
- Network & Systems analysis for the MSP's clients throughout the Tampa region.
- Perform intrusion analysis and conduct vulnerability testing.
- Help to create and expand on the SOC's knowledge base.
- Perform initial setup, configuration and on-boarding of network and security devices.
- 2+ years of experience in the IT/Cyber Security field (including prior experience as an analyst).
- 4+ years of experience preferred.
- MSP and/or MSSP experience
- Knowledge of SIEM tools, vulnerability management and web application security.
- Prior experience performing hunt activity, threat analysis and IPS/IDS investigations.
- Understanding of scripting languages, network protocols and cloud security basics.
- B.A. or B.S. in IT, Cyber Security, Computer Science or a related field.