£60k - 70k per year
4 months ago
A large banking client is looking to recruit for an IT risk and controls candidate with a solid background in examining internal IT controls around company applications and cloud technologies.
This individual will have a solid understanding of Office 365 and implementation of governance and controls around internal and remote access for company employees. They will play a key role in the change management process, reviewing, evaluating and testing application controls, providing recomendations and guidance while identifying system and control risks.
Ideal candidate will be:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, AWS, Endpoint Security.
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment